Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Sexual Disease
STD's - to the aid of AIDS, etc.

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Sexual Health & Healing
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Sexual Disease    Posted: November 27, 2004 Reply with quote

This Forum is under construction -- content will be added as time permits. We invite you to post messages related to the Topic, and to comment on posts by others below.

For a full list of completed Topics, click here.

This Topic will teach:

Sacred sex insights into the STD epidemic, helpful practices, and mainly, how to put an end to them once and for all.

STD's & unnatural sex    Posted: February 25, 2006 Reply with quote

[ MODERATOR'S NOTE: The following message is part of a post by rahasya in the Legal Sacred Sex Forum; it has been copied here for relevance to the topic of STD's. The entire original post can be viewed here. ]

Yellow

Rahasya said:

There is a huge STD problem [in South Africa]. Not in Tantra circles, but in much of the population. This is because of a terrible perversity - "dry sex" for which some studies indicate an over 90% prevalence.

It seems to be an aspirational thing. Buying into the hairless, bloodless, airbrushed and unnaturally perfumed woman that's been sold worldwide by hollywood et al. Obviously such a woman is "pure" and doesn't leak fluids! There's also a suspicion (probably because of all the "sex is the source of disease" propaganda) that the woman's juices are a source of illness. Women do terrible things to themselves to make sure they are nice and dry for their lover, the lovers have been circumcised, so they have little sensitivity. There isn't any way one could arrange better STD transmission.

I proposed a new definition for rape on a local newsgroup - entry without sufficient natural lubrication - didn't go down too well.

Condoms are all very well - but locally, it's almost impossible to get UNlubricated ones. SK21 lubricant (silicone like Q20, tool-in-a-can) has been shown to cause lesions. Now, that's serious for STD transmission risk.
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

dry sex    Posted: February 25, 2006 Reply with quote

That's the first I've heard about a 'dry sex' epidemic. Whether it's an issue in the US, I don't know, but wherever it exists, it's a perfect example of how unnatural attitudes towards sex, even when 'well-intentioned', do more harm than good.

Sex in its natural (and in this case, lubricated) state is sacred. Anything else to one degree or another profanes it.

Thanks also for the useful info about SK21 condom lubricant.

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Sexual Health & Healing EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Moderator Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: