Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Sept. 22, 2008 - Equinox Celebration & Ritual

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Sept. 22, 2008 - Equinox Celebration & Ritual    Posted: September 21, 2008 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

Harvest time is here and I'm making an urgent appeal for everyone to participate in our annual global Autumn Equinox Celebration and Sacred Sex Ritual. This year's ritual is especially important for two reasons:

First, this is a critical election year in the U.S., and America is in vital need of visionary leadership. Those familiar with the history behind these seasonal sacred sex rituals know that ancient societies celebrated them as a way to bring the Blessings of the Goddess to the leader of the people and the land. So it is with this intent that we will be holding the global ritual on September 22. The American election is of global importance, so I urge all non-U.S. members to participate as well. The Southern Hemisphere, which will celebrate the Spring Equinox, will enhance the ritual's power by bringing in Blessings for the Sacred Sex New Year, just as our ancestors did through the Hieros Gamos Ritual.

You can participate by practicing sacred sex, either alone or with a partner, with the intention to bring positive leadership change to America.

The second focus of the ritual will be to create abundance for our efforts to create a sacred sex society. We are still engaged in the fund-raising activities mentioned in our Solstice message, and these have tremendous potential to give us the means to establish Goddess Temples and Sacred Sex Centers around the world, but we need everyone's help. If this is your desire - to usher in a new age of peace and prosperity, and reverence for God AND Goddess together in Sacred Union - then I urge you to participate in this year's ritual with the intent that Mother Nature bestow the resources to fulfill this desire on us. Nature responds to the call of Her Children -- don't underestimate your power to catalyze change. The Society for Sacred Sexuality has members in nearly every nation. A global call from Her Children will not go unheeded by the Goddess.

To help promote the ritual, SSS founder Gary Joseph will be on the Morning Show on Sirius Satellite Radio the day of the Equinox.

You can read about the general Autumn Ritual here.

(Spring Equinox information for the Southern Hemisphere is here.)

Other relevant posts for the ritual:

~ Sacred Sex Ritual Forum
~ Count-down to next Sacred Sex Ritual

Most of the summer season has been spent in fund-raising activities, but one new Lesson has been added to our Learning Center - Follow Your Heart. This is a key sacred sex teaching, and I encourage all members to read it. It goes far beyond common teachings on the subject, and includes practical ways to bring your own life into harmony with your heart's desire.

As always, I invite everyone to participate in our Learning Center by sharing experiences, asking questions, and commenting on the lessons.

You may also discuss whatever you want in our Open Forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Announcements:

~ What's New on our site.
~ List of completed items
~ Popular Topics

~ All SSS announcements

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can remove your name from the Newsletter list at any time by visiting here and clicking 'Unsubscribe' (if not logged in, you must do so first).

Unsubscribing to our Newsletter does not deactivate your account, block any privileges, or prevent you from receiving important announcements. You may re-subscribe at any time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May your harvest of sacred sex ecstasy bring peace & prosperity to the world.

Gary Joseph, founder
Society for Sacred Sexuality
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: