Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Sacred Sex Fetish
How to make your wildest dreams TRUE

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Fetish Desires
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Sacred Sex Fetish    Posted: June 29, 2004 Reply with quote

This Forum is under construction -- content will be added as time permits. We invite you to post messages related to the Topic, and to comment on posts by others below.

For a full list of completed Topics, click here.

Topics in this Forum will teach:

The golden rule of sacred sex: 'whatever turns you on'. Why? Because sacred sex isn't about desire...it's about where desire leads you: to spiritual ecstasy. When you release desire -- any desire -- you reach the same spiritual orgasmic ecstasy. Whatever desire you choose to explore to get you there is fair game.

An amazing look at how you can use anything -- ANYTHING -- to reach the Divine.

Have a favorite body part? Worship away!
Bondage & Mistress Domination -- two of the Goddess's favorites.
Uniform & dress-up -- She does it all the time.
Golden showers -- how to make them PURE gold.

and more....how all desires, even fetish ones, are reflections of Spirit.

anal massage /rectal penetration for deep relaxation    Posted: January 3, 2005 Reply with quote

Yo Guys!!! I would like to share both personal experience of the profoundly therapeutic benefit of anal massage and rectal massage and observed response from a receiver of this therapeutic touch. The anal/rectal area is often a tension zone, the epicenter of systemic body tension if you would. Rose bud [outer anal touch}. massage is the most comfortable beginning point in this touch therapy. There is a plethora of
societal and personal taboos to overcome in arrivimg at the point of receiving this touch from another. The best way to undertake this profound journey into self awareness and DEEP RELAXATION is through self anal massage. Visit www.eroticmassage.com and pick up the 2 dvdswhich demonstrate this incredible relaxation and centering modality very simply and beautifuuly: Self Anal Massage and Anal Massage are the titles. All of the dvds available from them are beautifully produced, tastefully and straight forwardly presented and the demonstrations are clear concise ,complete and challenging to "fear based" sexuality.
My own experience with anal self massage is that this area of our body is the stillpoint ,the perfect balance area, of our entire body and intimate touch :gentle, slow ,LOVING TOUCH here relaxes our whole body.
generally and the neck/shoulder area in particular.
I was massaging a female receiver's very sore neck and shoulder area when I observed her entire buttock area" lock up " Her buttocks were loose and juicy before the neck/shoulder area was massaged and became so tense they were almost taut just rock hard . I shared my experience of the relaxation response to anal/rectal touch and asked her if she would try receiving treatment for her neck and shoulders THROUGH HER ANUS AND RECTUM. She agreed and we started slow gently rubbing the buttocks spreading and closing the cheeks then moving to the rose bud and gently connecting the anus and heart on her back The tension started to release in her neck and shoulders she noticed it,So we kept
slowly and very sensitively moving forward into the anus then into the rectum. This woman ,who was "hesitant but open" , at the commencing of this touch was now enthusiastic and wide open and SHE WAS COMPLETELY PAIN FREE IN HER NECK AND SHOILDERS NO PAIN AT ALL NO AWARENESS OF HER NECK AND SHOULDERS AT ALL. She was very happy and relaxed all over. Total time spent in the entire buttock,pelvic floor anal/rectal area: 10 min
So sacred sexual pilgrims take the journey into sexual taboo land and discover physical,mental, emotional and spiritual release and PROFOUND RELAXATION which this deeply intimate and liberating touch facilitates.

Re: anal massage /rectal penetration for deep relaxation    Posted: January 4, 2005 Reply with quote

russ said:
SHE WAS COMPLETELY PAIN FREE IN HER NECK AND SHOULDERS NO PAIN AT ALL...

Many people are coming to accept the inter-relatedness of various regions of the body. Foot reflexology & eye iridology are common examples of diagnosing and/or treating one part of the body through another. Our sexual region, including the anal area, being at our body's core and being so closely tied to core desires, impulses, and bodily functions, is naturally a powerful area for triggering healing effects elsewhere in the body. This is especially true for stress/tension related conditions, as massage of the sexual & anal regions is deeply pleasureful & relaxing.

A simple and non-invasive anal massage is given on this site in Lesson 5.

I also recommend experimenting with alternating anal massage and sexercise as taught in Lesson 4. When your love muscles are toned you can self-induce orgasm this way. A 30-60 massage/sexercise session can lead to multiple orgasms and extended orgasmic ecstasy.

For many, it's a life-transforming experience to induce a spiritual state from what is commonly seen as a 'dirty' part of the body. It verifies the sacred sex truth that EVERYTHING in creation is sacred.

Re: anal massage /rectal penetration for deep relaxation    Posted: April 12, 2005 Reply with quote

GaryJoseph said:
It verifies the sacred sex truth that EVERYTHING in creation is sacred.

My personal truth is "BOTH nothing AND everything is both SACRED and PROFANE"

sacred & profane    Posted: April 14, 2005 Reply with quote

I suspect we're saying the same thing in different ways...but to really clarify it, we need to define terms & concepts.

I think it's very relevant because most taboos people have about fetishes are on the moral ground that they're 'profane', as you've termed it. In order to freely accept all of your sexual desires, you must see that everything is sacred and profane at the same time.

It's sacred in that it's created by and of God (or whatever you choose to call the 'sacred' source of creation), and also that it's a means to realize - become consciously aware of - that sacred source within you.

It's profane in that it is physically manifest, and if not used in a conscious way for realization, actually hides or covers up the sacred side of it -- leaving us trapped in an endless profane existence.

Russ, I'm not sure what you mean by 'nothing is sacred & profane'.

this post has been deletwed by Russ    Posted: April 15, 2005 Reply with quote

This has been deleted by Russ

Last edited by russ on Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:16pm; edited 1 time in total.

Re: sacred cows / profane people    Posted: April 15, 2005 Reply with quote

I agree with you on the first part, though we're using the words in different ways. It's certainly vital to an open society that everything be examined consciously, and not blindly followed or shoved under the rug.

As for the politics & religion, yes, conspiracy theories abound; maybe they're true, maybe they're not. I just speak what I know to be true, and let the chips fall where they may.

But you're right about the enslaving power of thought, whether it's our individual doing, an unconscious creation of society, or a conscious control effort by powers that be -- they are the true chains from which we must be free. That topic is beyond the scope of a simple Fetish Forum though Peachy! ; readers who wish to read & discuss more about it can view the following:

~ The Declaration of Sexual Independence
~ Myth of Evil
~ When Social Mores are Less
~ Trusting your Inner Guidance in Following Social Norms

Anyone who's sexual desires - whether fetish or common - are inhibited by false moralism, should read the above Topics.

Both Nothing and everything is Sacred    Posted: May 5, 2005 Reply with quote

The beauty and overwhelming power of Tantra lies in the absolute lack of TABOOS in it. Anything and Everything is open for experience built on a firm foundation of mental, emotional, and bodily integration. The 'freewheeling" and innovative application of sexual energy Mastery which is Tantra is built upon a firm foundation of the basics of physical, mental, emotional purification and "informing" by spiritual energies which accomplish the "outfittng of the form" for ecstatic and bliss energies to inform and transform our vehicles of expression into a seemless whole. A WEAVING INTO UNITY for the purpose of realizing the fullness of our divinity IN THE FLESH.
Christ Jesus wore "the seamless garment" a coat woven without seams
this is an indication of his NOBILITY OF SOUL /INTEGRITY OF BEING.

Re: Both Nothing and everything is Sacred    Posted: May 6, 2005 Reply with quote

russ said:
The beauty and overwhelming power of Tantra lies in the absolute lack of TABOOS in it.

Yes.

[Note: For those unfamiliar with the term, 'Tantra' is a spiritual tradition from India that includes many teachings on sacred sex. To learn more about it, visit the Tantra Forum.]

Re: sacred & profane    Posted: August 15, 2005 Reply with quote

GaryJoseph said:
I suspect we're saying the same thing in different ways...but to really clarify it, we need to define terms & concepts.

I think it's very relevant because most taboos people have about fetishes are on the moral ground that they're 'profane', as you've termed it. In order to freely accept all of your sexual desires, you must see that everything is sacred and profane at the same time.

It's sacred in that it's created by and of God (or whatever you choose to call the 'sacred' source of creation), and also that it's a means to realize - become consciously aware of - that sacred source within you.

It's profane in that it is physically manifest, and if not used in a conscious way for realization, actually hides or covers up the sacred side of it -- leaving us trapped in an endless profane existence.

Russ, I'm not sure what you mean by 'nothing is sacred & profane'.

Gary Joseph asked what do you mean by 'nothing is sacred & profane'

I mean that Sacred and Profane are illusory distinctions
All of creation is sacred, even what we think and believe is profane All of the functions of our body are sacred. All creative acts: art, music, work, play, sex etc are an expression of EROS "the passionate expression of creative intelligence" God is THE CREATOR we, "made in their image"{" let us make man in our image ..... male and female made they them}, are also creator. There is only The Sacred so sacred and profane are one.

profane is sacred    Posted: August 16, 2005 Reply with quote

YES! That's exactly what the Myth of Evil Forum explains in detail.
russ
Active User

Into Light    Posted: August 28, 2005 Reply with quote

We have been together 54 years
I never knew your name
You have called to Me often yet
I would not hear You
When We were both very young
We played often
We stopped playing and I forgot You
You never went away
It was I who lost interest in You
My world ignored You:
Nasty dirty gross Never discussed
Hidden away Until
I finally heard Your Voice and searched for You:
Huddled pinched tight with anxiety
I found You
You whispered: "So you return at last
I have missed You"
I carressed You gently
Washed and oiled You
"Come pass through my rosebud
And get to know Me old Travel Worn friend
I am still young
I am happy to play with You again
You will benefit
Come into Me and stay long
I am the short -cut to the mountain top
I anchor You as You rise upon the Energy
I fill You with pixie dust
That You travel Light to the Peak and Back"
What shall I call you now that we are playmates again
"I am Johnny"
Oh Johnny My lovely supple Anus and Rectum
Come let us walk in the Light
And know bliss Together

the beautiful behind    Posted: August 29, 2005 Reply with quote

Russ, they broke the mold when they made you Hardy-har -- you may well have written the first love poem to the butt. Maybe you should call it 'Ode to a Derriere'.

For the benefit of those who may be weirded out by Russ's show of affection for the nether regions of the human anatomy, it's worth noting that the anal region is full of nerve endings that link it to tissues & organs throughout the body (as in foot reflexology), and which have healing effects on the body when stimulated and massaged, as Russ mentioned in his earlier post. And for men, the anal region is home to the prostate, which is the gland directly linked to the experience of orgasm. Massage of it is one way to enjoy sacred orgasm, the core experience of sacred sex.

For more on this, see Lesson 4 & Lesson 9 in the Sacred Sex Lesson Forum.

Ode to a butt    Posted: August 29, 2005 Reply with quote

Ain't no shame in my game!

In addition to the prostate massage you mentioned it is possible to do a pineal gland massage through the rectal pineal gland connector point located about 5-6 inches inside. This is the "short cut to the mountaintop"
in meditative masturbation.

Favourite Body Parts    Posted: August 17, 2007 Reply with quote

I have a fetish when it comes to full lips. I absolutely love them either on a male or female. I fantasize about kissing people who have full lips. I have been this way since I was a pre-teen.
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Posted: August 19, 2007 Reply with quote

It just goes to show how smoething that may not mean much to one person means the world to another. It's all about what stirs YOUR desire and gets your sexual energy moving.

I hope you find or have already found a lover with beautiFULL lips. wink
anthranill
New Contributor

Posted: January 21, 2008 Reply with quote

One person's fetish is another's commonplace sensation while others may have never even considered it. As long as it is consensual among intelligent and aware adults,than, even if it is fatalistic or abhorent, than it should be experienced and appreciated.
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Fetish Desires EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Moderator Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: