Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

March 20, 2009 - Sacred Sex New Year Message
Global Equinox Sacred Sex Ritual

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

March 20, 2009 - Sacred Sex New Year Message    Posted: March 19, 2009 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

Spring Equinox is here again and time to celebrate another Sacred Sex New Year & Ritual.

The ancients celebrated the start of the Spring growing season - as the Goddess readies to give birth - as their New Year, which they honored with a public Hieros Gamos Ritual involving the whole community. In that spirit, the Society for Sacred Sexuality sponsors its 4th annual Spring Equinox Ritual, in which you can participate from the privacy of your own home -- alone, with your lover, or group of lovers, as you choose.

You can read more about both the current and ancient rituals at the following links:

~ Sacred Sex Ritual Forum
~ Hieros Gamos Ritual Text
~ About Sacred Sex Ritual Societies

As is our custom, we also give the new year a theme to guide our activities. 2009 will be the Year of Sacred Sex Prosperity, which as everyone knows is the great need of our world at this time. I have spent the past few months writing a lesson on Sacred Sex Economics, which may sound like a strange topic to some. However, Sacred Sex Wisdom, as I hope our website shows, is very profound and applies to all areas of life. It is a complete knowledge, capable of enriching every area of life, to cerate a holistic, balanced, spiritual, material - and sensual - paradise.

You can read more about Sacred Sex Society at the following links. The last one in particular explains the various universal principles that underlie sacred sex and apply to all areas of society. It's useful to know these so you can share the full value of sacred sex with your friends:

Sacred Sex Society intro page - http://www.sss-now.org/society.htm
A Vision of Sacred Sex Society - http://www.sss-now.org/forum/Sacred_Sex_Society~70.htm
Principles of Sacred Sex Society - http://www.sss-now.org/forum/Utopia~72.htm

As our economic crisis has grown deeper, I got more involved in writing this lesson, and it has now turned into the beginnings of a book, which I plan to promote to the Obama administration as a solution not only to our economic crisis, but also to our health, education, social, energy, and environmental crises. The book is written without reference to sacred sex, but I've included an introductory passage showing how it relates to sacred sex for the lesson to be posted on the website.

The lesson will be posted here when complete:

http://www.sss-now.org/forum/Abundant_Economics~332.htm

Make it part of your sacred sex ritual and watch your prosperity grow!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Announcements:

~ What's New on our site.
~ List of completed items
~ Popular Topics

~ All SSS announcements

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can remove your name from the Newsletter list at any time by visiting here and clicking 'Unsubscribe' (if not logged in, you must do so first).

Unsubscribing to our Newsletter does not deactivate your account, block any privileges, or prevent you from receiving important announcements. You may re-subscribe at any time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May you enjoy Ecstatic Union during these Sacred Rites of Spring.

Gary Joseph, founder
Society for Sacred Sexuality

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: