Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

March 20, 2008 - Sacred Sex New Year Message
Global Equinox Sacred Sex Ritual

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

March 20, 2008 - Sacred Sex New Year Message    Posted: March 20, 2008 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

At this time of Spring Equinox, I wish you a Sacred Sex New Year filled with ecstasy and bliss.

Spring Equinox is an ideal time for Goddess worship, when we celebrate life ready to give birth. Ancient sacred sex societies celebrated the equinox as the start of the New Year. In the Middle East, Sumerians held their annual Hieros Gamos (Sacred Marriage) ritual at this time. In that tradition, the Society for Sacred Sexuality holds an annual Sacred Sex Ritual at the start of the Spring season too.

You can read more about both the current and ancient rituals at the following links:

~ Sacred Sex Ritual Forum
~ Hieros Gamos Ritual Text
~ About Sacred Sex Ritual Societies

Each year at this time we also name the new year to give it a theme of focus. 2008 will be the Year of Sacred Sex Love, during which we will focus on lessons in our Gender & Relationship Forum. Sacred sex gives an understanding of gender and relationship that is truly revolutionary. This goes far beyond improving relationships and other common themes. Sacred sex reveals the true unity of gender and direct connection between man & woman, even on the physical level. This is essential knowledge for understanding your partner, and for sacred sex teachers to help their clients. Lessons include:

Gender Identity
Sexual Orientation
Gender Roles

Note that these are relevant even for 'non-alternative' lifestyles.

There is also a lesson on Universal Love.

As always, I invite everyone to participate in our Learning Center by sharing experiences, asking questions, and commenting on the lessons. Our learning forum homepage is here.

You may also discuss whatever you want in our Open Forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Announcement:

I'm happy to announce that the Society for Sacred Sexuality has begun several confidential projects that will allow us to greatly expand our presence and activities in the world in the coming years. In addition, we publicly announce the following:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality is seeking investors for a Sacred Sex Center in the Pacific Northwest. The facility, which is already secured, is a large house beautifully situated on the beach, at the juncture of the Pacific Ocean and an inland bay, with views of the water on 3 sides.

We are looking to remodel the facility to make it retreat ready, at a cost of $200-250 thousand. When complete, the center will act as a teaching facility and retreat venue, combined with beach rental and vacation get-away to provide continuous income. In addition to a percentage of operations income, investors will get a share of resale earnings should the facility be sold. Property value, after rental income is established and real estate market rebounds, is over $1 million. Investment share will be about 1/4, depending on investment amount.

If you are interested in this investment opportunity, or know someone who might be, please contact Gary Joseph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Announcements:

~ What's New on our site.
~ List of completed items
~ Popular Topics

~ All SSS announcements

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can remove your name from the Newsletter list at any time by visiting here and clicking 'Unsubscribe' (if not logged in, you must do so first).

Unsubscribing to our Newsletter does not deactivate your account, block any privileges, or prevent you from receiving important announcements. You may re-subscribe at any time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May you enjoy Ecstatic Union during these Sacred Rites of Spring.

Gary Joseph, founder
Society for Sacred Sexuality
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: