Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

March 21, 2007 - Sacred Sex New Year Message
Global Equinox Sacred Sex Ritual

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

March 21, 2007 - Sacred Sex New Year Message    Posted: March 25, 2007 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

On this the Spring Equinox, I wish you a Sacred Sex New Year filled with ecstasy and bliss.

This year we start a new tradition of ringing in the new year with the seasons, as did the sacred sex societies of old. Ancient Sumer began each year at the start of the growing season with the Spring Equinox. At that time, they held a grand sacred sex ritual called the Hieros Gamos -- sacred Marriage. The rite bestowed the blessings of goddess Innana on the ruling king, ensuring a peaceful and fruitful reign.

Each year, the Society for Sacred Sexuality will begin its year the same way, with a global sacred sex ritual. You can view the announcement and get exact times for the ritual here.

Other relevant posts are:

~ Hieros Gamos Ritual Text
~ Sacred Sex Ritual Forum
~ About Sacred Sex Ritual Societies
~ Count-down to next Sacred Sex Ritual

Each year we will also name the new year to set the theme of action for the year. 2006 was the Year of Sacred Sex Wisdom, during which we established 10 Pillars of Wisdom upon which to build a Sacred Sex Society. You can learn about these here.

I'm pleased to announce that the main lessons for each of these pillars has been posted. Now, with the foundation of sacred sex wisdom in place, we inaugurate 2007 as the Year of Sacred Sex Life. We will devote this year to applying sacred sex wisdom to every area of life.

As always, I invite everyone to participate in our Learning Center by sharing experiences, asking questions, and commenting on the lessons. Our learning forum homepage is here.

You may also discuss whatever you want in our Open Forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recent posts:

~ Sacred Union
~ Sexual Enlightenment
~ Sacred Desire
~ Myth of Evil

General Announcements:

~ What's New on our site.
~ List of completed items
~ Popular Topics

~ All SSS announcements

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can remove your name from the Newsletter list at any time by visiting here and clicking 'Unsubscribe' (if not logged in, you must do so first).

Unsubscribing to our Newsletter does not deactivate your account, block any privileges, or prevent you from receiving important announcements. You may re-subscribe at any time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

May all your sex be sacred.

Gary Joseph, founder
Society for Sacred Sexuality
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: