Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

June 20, 2008 - Solstice Celebration & Ritual

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

June 20, 2008 - Solstice Celebration & Ritual    Posted: June 20, 2008 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

Summer Solstice is upon us and it is time to celebrate the fullness of sacred sex ecstasy. I invite everyone to participate in our annual global Summer Solstice Celebration and Sacred Sex Ritual.

Summer Solstice marks the longest day of the year when the sun is highest in the sky, which gives us the ritual theme of fullness.

A new layer to that fullness has been added in our Learning Center: Sacred Sex Gender Roles. This lesson introduces the sacred sex gender roles named the Rock & the Temptress. It gives a whole new perspective on gender, and male & female roles both in & out of sex. I encourage everyone to read it. The lesson includes a ritual that you may have learned in another lesson, but which also applies here. You are invited to add it to your solstice celebration.

You can find the lesson & ritual here.

More on the Summer Solstice Celebration & Ritual is here.

(Summer Solstice is celebrated at this time in the Northern Hemisphere; for the Southern Hemisphere, celebrate Winter Solstice here.)

Seasonal celebrations and sacred sex rituals are held throughout the year in the tradition of ancient sacred sex societies. To learn more about these cultures, visit here.

Other relevant posts:

~ Sacred Sex Ritual Forum
~ Count-down to next Sacred Sex Ritual

At this time of Summer Fullness, I am also happy to announce some exciting new developments that are unfolding at the Society for Sacred Sexuality. The Goddess is blessing us with prosperity and success that will allow us to greatly expand our presence and activities in the coming months & years. Look for important announcements in the near future.

As always, I invite everyone to participate in our Learning Center by sharing experiences, asking questions, and commenting on the lessons.

You may also discuss whatever you want in our Open Forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Announcements:

~ What's New on our site.
~ List of completed items
~ Popular Topics

~ All SSS announcements

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can remove your name from the Newsletter list at any time by visiting here and clicking 'Unsubscribe' (if not logged in, you must do so first).

Unsubscribing to our Newsletter does not deactivate your account, block any privileges, or prevent you from receiving important announcements. You may re-subscribe at any time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy the fullness of sacred sex ecstasy.

Gary Joseph, founder
Society for Sacred Sexuality
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: