Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

July 4, 2006 - 2nd Anniversary Message

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

July 4, 2006 - 2nd Anniversary Message    Posted: July 4, 2006 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

On this, our second anniversary, I would like to wish all members a happy sacred union and speedy sexual enlightenment.

It's hard to believe that we are just two years old. This past year has brought a whole new face to our website -- one that reflects the dignity of the special teaching we offer the world. If you haven't been by lately, be sure to check out our new look.

Some of the new pages & sections:

Homepage
Welcome
About Us
Sacred Sex Art Archive
Sacred Sex Text Archive
Sacred Sex Lesson Preview

And especially appropriate for our Founding Day, July 4th:

Declaration of Sexual Independence

The Society for Sacred Sexuality was founded July 4, 2004, to bring freedom to the world through sacred sex. In order to be free through sacred sex, we must first know what sacred sex is and how to do it. That is why we have named the year 2006, 'The Year of Sacred Sex Wisdom'.

In keeping with that theme, I have established what I call the '10 Pillars of Sacred Sex Wisdom'. These 10 pillars paint a complete picture of sacred sex, and serve as a framework for building your sacred sex practice and a sacred sex society. The 10 pillars are divided in two groups of five, a 'male' essence and 'female' essence. The male essence comprises basic sacred sex learning and understanding; the female essence embraces a more expressive and applied value of the knowledge. The 10 pillars are:

Male Essence:
1) Sacred Sex Practice & Technique
2) Understanding the experience of Sacred Union
3) Understanding Sexual Enlightenment
4) Foundation of Sexual Freedom
5) Sacred Sex History & Tradition, including:
~ Origin of Sacred Sex
~ History & Traditions

Female Essence:
1) Sacred Sex Art
2) Sacred Sex Texts
3) Sacred Sex Shrine
4) Sacred Sex Ritual
5) Sacred Sex Circle of Life, including:
~ Circle of Desire
~ Life Cycle
~ Sacred Sexual You
~ Sacred Sex Society

Several of these items have been completed, and our focus for the rest of the year will be to fill out the main teachings. This will give us a firm basis for moving out into the world with a complete package of knowledge.

At this time, I'd also like to invite everyone to join in the process by participating in our Learning Center Forums. You're also encouraged to share your experiences, and discuss whatever you want in our Open Forum.

Last, as mentioned in earlier messages, our Sacred Sex Lesson Forum is now open to members only. Access is still free, but you must log in to view the lessons.

Thank you for your continued patronage and support, and we look forward to the coming year with more achievement and success.

May all your sacred sex be filled with fireworks,

Gary Joseph
Founder, Society for Sacred Sexuality
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: