Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Join the Pheonyx Circle of Sacred Sexuality in California
sacred Sexuality Circle in California, seeks new members!

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Sacred Sex Society News
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
MasterMel
New Contributor

Join the Pheonyx Circle of Sacred Sexuality in California    Posted: July 10, 2010 Reply with quote

We are a group that celebrates open and honest pagan sexuality, intellectual discussions on spirituality of the human body, spirit, sensuality, Great rite, sensual aspects of the sabbats,esbats dance, drumming, meditation, ,meditation, some zen aspects spiritual rituals sacred sexuality, rites, witchcraft and spell casting. Open to all pagans of any tradition, at least 18 years of age. you must have no criminal record and membership must be approved Located in Southern california, open to all pagans/wiccan/witches/alternative spiritualists. We will be having rituals, camping trips, ourings and regular planning meetings and attending working pagan pride festivals in future. for more information, please email us at; acknchip@pacbell.net

http://www.meetup.com/Pheonyx-sacred-sex-and-Pagan-rite/

Rev. Mel Fleming II, Ph.D, Organizer
Rev. Danny Griffith, HP, Co-organizer
Rev. Maureen, HPS
Ms. Cindy, McCampbell, Co-organizer

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Sacred Sex Society News EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderator: Gary Joseph
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: