Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Jan. 1, 2007 - SSS New Year's Message to Members

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Jan. 1, 2007 - SSS New Year's Message to Members    Posted: January 1, 2007 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

As 2007 dawns, I want to wish you & your loved ones a joyful, abundant, and rewarding new year.

The Society for Sacred Sexuality has undergone a great transformation this past year, one that poises us to achieve new levels of success for the future. With the completion of our new web design and search engine optimization, we are attracting new members at an increasing pace and enjoying greater exposure across the internet.

One of our activities this past year was to re-establish the tradition of seasonal Sacred Sex Rituals as in many ancient societies. These global celebrations, held each equinox and solstice day, align society with nature and infuse love & light into global consciousness to bring success in the coming season. As part of that tradition, the Society for Sacred Sexuality will begin marking its new year as the ancients did, in harmony with the seasons and the cycle of nature. New Year's Day will come with the annual Spring Equinox, which was celebrated in the past by the grand Hieros Gamos Sacred Sex Ritual. We will email our annual New Year's message on that day, and send out quarterly updates at the onset of each season. These will also serve as reminders about the seasonal rituals, so you can participate.

Our site has several resources for learning more about the Hieros Gamos and other seasonal rituals:

~ Hieros Gamos Ritual Text
~ Sacred Sex Ritual Forum
~ About Sacred Sex Ritual Societies
~ Count-down to next Sacred Sex Ritual
~ How to participate in the next ritual

We named 2006 the Year of Sacred Sex Wisdom, and established 10 Pillars of Wisdom upon which to build a Sacred Sex Society. You can learn about these here.

I'm pleased to announce that the lesson for one of the key pillars - Sexual Enlightenment - is now posted in our Learning Center. I encourage everyone to learn about this exalted state that you can attain through sacred sex.

More pillars will be complete by Spring, at which time we will inaugurate and name the New Year, and set desires & goals for it.

As always, I invite everyone to participate in our Learning Center by sharing experiences, asking questions, and commenting on the lessons. You may also discuss whatever you want in our Open Forum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Useful Links:

~ What's New on our Site
~ List of Completed Items
~ Popular Topics
~ Archive of SSS Announcements

As a reminder, our Sacred Sex Lesson forum is now open to members only. Access is still free, but you must log in to view the lessons.

We are still planning to charge a small fee for lesson access for NEW MEMBERS. However, all current members at the time of the switch-over will continue to have free life-time access. This is our way of saying thanks for your membership and support.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Announcement:

Our seasonal Newsletter will only be sent to members that have activated their accounts. If you did not respond to the activation email you received when you registered, you will not receive a Newsletter. If you want to continue receiving newsletters but didn't activate your account, you'll need to re-register and activate the new account. New members are automatically added to our email list when they activate.

Because newsletters will now be quarterly rather than semi-annually, we are giving everyone the choice to opt out. You can remove your name from the Newsletter list at any time by visiting the link below and clicking 'Unsubscribe':

Arrow If you are not logged in
Arrow If you are logged in

Unsubscribing to our Newsletter does not deactivate your account, block any privileges, or prevent you from receiving important announcements. You may re-subscribe at any time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Society for Sacred Sexuality wishes you a rapid Sexual Enlightenment.

Gary Joseph, founder
Society for Sacred Sexuality
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: