Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Jan. 1, 2005 - SSS New Year's Message to Members

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Jan. 1, 2005 - SSS New Year's Message to Members    Posted: January 3, 2005 Reply with quote

Dear Friends of the Society for Sacred Sexuality,

As the New Year births, we celebrate a child conceived in sacred union, and plan for its first full year on earth.

The Society for Sacred Sexuality has been gestating in my heart & mind for many years. It is the expression of a long-held desire to not only share sacred sex with the world, but also to show how the truths it rests on transform all of life.

We who practice and enjoy sacred sex know that it is about much more than sex. It is about conscious living, honoring the heart & desire, and glorifying the infinite diversity in creation by embracing it in sacred union. We know it as a way to bring life as a whole - not just sexuality - into harmony with creation. And we know sacred sex is for all.

So I set down a sacred sex teaching that I believe is suited to the masses. Alongside, I laid out topic summaries for a broad range of subjects showing how sacred sex can transform human life and our world.

The Society for Sacred Sexuality was founded July 4, 2004, America's Independence Day. Fittingly, we stand for freedom on all levels of life through sexual enlightenment.

In 2004, we prepared the ground for this freedom to flower by sowing seeds of sacred sex wisdom. Our intention in 2005 is to complete the main teachings on our website, and begin actively promoting it.

As it is, the Society - like sacred sex itself - has taken on a life of its own. By word of mouth only, traffic on the site has doubled every month since our founding. We have received hits from as far away as the Netherlands, Russia, and Kenya. Clearly there is global interest in sacred sex.

If you've been away from the site for a while, we invite you to have a new look. From our Forum Index page you can access:

~ Sacred Sex Lesson Forum
~ Sexual Healing & Education Forums
~ Human Potential Forums

and more.

For a fun overview of ideas to be presented when the site is complete, read our Movie Reviews, which show conscious living & sacred sex principles in popular films.

Any time you visit, you can always check our What's New Forum for the latest postings.

The Society for Sacred Sexuality is for YOU. Aside from knowledge and advocacy on your behalf, we offer the following:

Professional Services, including:
~ Personal Consultations
~ Teacher Training

Community Services, including:
~ Teacher's Forum
~ Teacher Travel Exchange (NEW!)
~ Client Referral Exchange (NEW!)
~ Advertiser's Forum

Future plans for the site include:
~ Sacred Sex Store
~ Sacred Sex Personals

View our Project List for more details, or suggest your own there.

Our aim is to provide students with everything they need to learn sacred sex, and teachers with every resource they need to successfully promote it.

As we enter 2005, we encourage you to share us with your clients & friends. For teachers, our approach is highly compatible with others, and lets you take clients more deeply into your own teaching.

Sacred sex is the perfect way to say Happy New Year. So for 2005 and beyond, we at the Society for Sacred Sexuality wish that all your orgasms be merry and your sacred unions be light.

Gary Joseph, founder
Society for Sacred Sexuality
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Press Releases & Announcements EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Press Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: