This disclaimer refers to content posted on this site by
users ('user content') or advertisers ('external content')
not affiliated with the Society for Sacred Sexuality.
It also includes general privacy issues, plus those beyond our control.
- The Society for Sacred Sexuality does not screen user posts to the Forum & some other areas of this site; therefore we cannot guarantee suitability of content. Moderators do, however, review posts regularly and may edit or remove them as appropriate.
- The Society is not responsible for posts by users of this site.
- Any content submitted to this site should be considered for permanent public viewing, and may or may not be removed upon request. By submitting, you agree to these terms.
- If you come across objectionable content posted by another user on this site, contact the Board Moderator.
- Advertisers not affiliated with the Society are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their products or services. If you have an unfavorable experience with an advertiser, you may notify the Board Administrator to request an investigation (note this does not guarantee advertiser removal).
- Linked sites are outside our control and we are not responsible for their content. If you feel a linked site is inappropriate to the content here, notify the Board Administrator to request an investigation (note this does not guarantee link removal).
- We may occasionally send emails to members with information relevant to their interest in this site. We will not provide your email address to any third party without your consent. If our newsletter is available, you may sign up to receive it for more information about our activities.
- We do not share user details other than what is shown in your Forum Profile (you can edit your Profile here; click here for a sample display).
- All posts and private messages, whether 'deleted' or not, are stored on the server (or on backups) and may be reviewed if we have cause for investigation. If you require absolute privacy, do not use our services for posting/sending messages. Investigations are at our discretion, for example, in response to complaints from other users.
- The Society for Sacred Sexuality is not responsible for compromised data due to unauthorized hacking of its website.