Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Experiences evoked by other sacred sex teachings

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Experience Sharing - Open Forum
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Experiences evoked by other sacred sex teachings    Posted: January 8, 2005 Reply with quote

Share experiences you've had in practicing sacred sex as taught by other teachers (i.e. non-SSS teachings), books you've read, etc.

Include where/from whom you learned the practice, what the practice is, and your experiences.
russ
Active User

Tantra Kriya Yoga    Posted: April 15, 2005 Reply with quote

I utilize many sacred sex and tantric practices in my self sexing and personal spiritual practice. I do not utilize ANY tantric breathing in sex play with my wife, she does not enjoy it AT ALL- if it ain't broke don't fix it is Raeanne's attitude to specific sacred sex practice- and it has never been anywhere near broke. We just love each other and focus on giving each other pleasure at every turn. I always utilize wave riding breathing in sex play with Raeanne as well as awareness of Raeanne throughout our play time and moderating and modulating the intensity accordingly. I am an "at will " ejaculator with oodles of stamina so we can play FOR A LONG TIME WHEN WE CHOOSE. Raeanne and I are both multi orgasmic and Raeanne is a multi ejaculating woman{ Some body has to be this way!!!}. Raeanne tells me that NOW she understands why men go to sleep after sex as she is often 'Rode hard and hung up wet" after our sex play and all she can do is go to sleep wherever she is lying down. I rarely am sleepy after sex, usually I am energized. Raeanne's sacred sex practice is loving having sex with me anytime and pleasing me, period end of story. Yes it is a real burden for us at times but we persevere and make do!
My personal spiritual practice is primarily breathwork =Kriya Yoga is the science of breath - and self loving. Tantra is the science of body mastery when combined with Kriya as in Tantric Kriya Yoga you have a synergistic super science of Body and Breath Mastery the 'express way to God" as I call it. I have used the Cobra Breath as the foundation for personal experimentation and personal discovery through direct experience of shortcuts and intensity accelerators to peek experience and stretching and strengthening my body/ mind ability to maintain PRESENCE in sexual arousal, ecstatic expansion and fully in the body Bliss.
I often refer to the "pleasure, ecstasy, bliss continuum" pleasure as gateway to deep relaxation and openness, ecstasy is the "mind blowing" expansion of consciousness, much like a balloon being inflated at superspeed so it expands to almost breaking point yet "holds the energy" without rupturing, which becomes accessible through deep relaxation, this "riding the waves of ecstasy" as in sex surfing affords the mastery of ecstatic expansion "being in balance" so that you develop the ability to have expanded consciousness while being fully in the body with full awareness and PRESENCE i.e. BLISS CONSCIOUSNESS.
I use this pattern in my personal daily practice of 'ECSTATIC MASTURBATION, and self loving. I am what is sometimes referred to as a "sexual ecstatic" and I use sex as relaxation , exercise, consciousness/awareness expander, intimacy builder , balance and harmony stabilizer, and as healing initiator for myself and my wife. Raeanne and I have "HEALING SEX " sessions periodically where we focus on building intense sexual heat and flow with orgasmic energy focused in the painful /blocked area of our bodies. The results of these sessions have been amazing as the extreme endorphin release washes away the energy blocks and a deep sleep ensues providing prolonged parasympathetic "healing cycle" regeneration to take deep hold throughout the entire body/mind. You awaken at peace and there is a floating lightness in your body accompanied by a supple relaxed mental clarity. Every thing is in sharp focus with a 'slowing down " of the mind which gives one 'insight and intuitive grasp" without effort. WAY COOL!!!

chaque une son gout ! Thers's no accounting for "taste&    Posted: May 21, 2005 Reply with quote

My wife Raeanne has her most powerful full body orgasms which last for long minutes of ryhtmic contractions radiating from the deep "core furnace" of her vagina{ what I refer to as "deep vagina" although you will censor it for sensiblity's sake} out throughout her body AFTER I ejaculate. Long sexplay sets up an exquisite "polarity reversal" upon ejaculation. My ejaculation feels like an explosion INTO HER and she fully receives it integrates it with her energy and explodes back INTO ME. This energy exchange through mutual ejaculation and continous orgasm refreshes me and totally relaxes her. Raeanne often says "now I know why men want to roll over and sleep because I just do not want to move" This from a woman who used to plan her menu /arrange her shopping list during sex and get up and clean the house right after sex although not since we've been playing together!
There are NO RULES HERE just experiential guidelines and longtime proven techniques for building the the capacity of your body/mind to STAY PRESENT inthe highly pleasurable and increasingly potent energy released through "sexplay". Our "technique" is mutual abandoned surrender in unconditional love.
Tantra is essentially a practice of "surrender in the moment" and not an act of will. Surrender carries you to the mountain top when will is exhausted.

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Experience Sharing - Open Forum EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Moderator Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: