Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Experiences evoked by a special lover

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Experience Sharing - Open Forum
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Experiences evoked by a special lover    Posted: January 8, 2005 Reply with quote

Share experiences you've had in sacred sex that were evoked by a special lover.

Include what it was about that lover - or what s/he did - that evoked the experience, and what your experience was.
lavanderlilly
New Contributor

The memory still makes me smile    Posted: March 21, 2010 Reply with quote

He was a Beautiful Lover. Beautiful to be with, Beautiful to Look At, Smart, Funny, Admired me for me Smile he was ... is still... a God to me. We would make love for as many days, hours, moments we could have together. (our record was 10 hrs but could have gone longer, both recovered remarkably well)Mostly in seedy hotels, or the back seat of my car, the bench seat of his ute, we were once, parked outside a park, during our souls transcending to somewhere else, he actually had tears in his eyes from pleasure. But I digress.
We had many magikal moments...but one in particular...we where staying in a quite nice hotel on the beach. I had brought my chocolate fondue thing, fruit, chocolate, marshmallows. We heated chocolated, dipped assorted treats and fed each other as the sun set and with no lights on.
Of course we ended up entwined on the couch, love juice squirting everywhere and goodness knows how we ended up on the bed, I'm more than certain he would have carried me across while empailed on his man staff.
But I'm digressing again....
We had gotten into a rythm with each other and before I knew it there was nothing underneath me...no bed, no earth, no cloud, nothing...I was making love in complete freedom....when we started coming together it was amazing and then....I felt this bolt enter me through the spear of his member and shoot right through the top of my head. A brilliant white light lighting me up from inside...I thought I was alone....
As soon as he finished filling me with his love he exclaimed "What the Ef was that!" I enquired..."What" (with a smile on my face) he said it felt like a lightening bolt entered his head, shot through his spine and came out the end of his member.

That was the best sex I ever had Smile

lightning in a bottle...or bed    Posted: July 10, 2010 Reply with quote

That's beautiful -- synchronous experience is very common in sacred sex; it is proof positive that it's not subjective fantasy. Random fantasy cannot be so perfectly orchestrated between two souls, unbeknownst to each other until after the fact.

You mention several qualities that make him special, but to me, your synchronous connection boils down to two things:

One is that he is just what you want in a lover -- you say he's beautiful to look at and be with, etc. The fact that he suits YOUR desire creates your connection to him.

The other is that, as you say, he "Admired me for me"; this, to turn the phrase, lets you be you. It lets you make love freely and naturally, and opens your heart for higher experience. It also shows that you are just what he wants in a lover too, creating the connection for him.

Your deep mutual connection allows the synchronous experience.

This is why I emphasize the importance of finding a compatible partner for your love relationships. Of course, that's not the only way to have sacred sex experiences, but it is one trigger, especially for the kind of synchronous experience you describe.

Thanks for sharing.

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Experience Sharing - Open Forum EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Moderator Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: