Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Experiences evoked by SSS teachings

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Experience Sharing - Open Forum
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Experiences evoked by SSS teachings    Posted: January 8, 2005 Reply with quote

Share experiences you've had in practicing sacred sex as taught on this website.

(Note: for experiences relating to a particular lesson or teaching, use the appropriate Topic in the Sacred Sex Lesson Forum.)
russ
Active User

Walking the Walk    Posted: September 1, 2005 Reply with quote

I had to wait about an hour in an office today so I did about 500 prostate pumps 25 extreme buttock flexes and 4 or 5 full abdominal contractions while I was waiting. No one knew I was doing anything other than waiting just like them.
When I got home Raeanne was decked to the nines in a black crisscross corset with garters holding up black thigh high Stockings and wearing 4 inch heels and her white Satin floor length reclining robe. We got to conversatin" and one thing led to another culminating in luxurious sacred sex.
The moral ? Good things come to those who pump while they wait and are always ready to surf! God it sucks to be us !!!!

Sorry Gary I guess this should go under the Special Lover section.

Squeezing & Crunching    Posted: September 3, 2005 Reply with quote

Actually Russ, nothing against Raeanne at all, but I moved it to experiences based on SSS teachings, for two reasons:

1) Your waiting room exercises are exactly what's taught in Lesson 4 of the Sacred Sex Lesson Forum:

In Lesson 4, Gary Joseph said:
Of course, you can do sexercise outside of sex too, if you want. It's completely inconspicuous and can be done anytime, anywhere -- lying in bed, relaxing in front of TV, at work, driving, walking/jogging, during your gym workout....

2) Your post-sexercise experience with Raeanne at home was no coincidence either. It simply shows how we are all connected by universal energy, and that arousing the energy in one place arouses it elsewhere too, most especially in those we are closely related to or joined with in love. That's also an SSS teaching, which you can read more about in the Sexual Enlightenment Forum.

You and Raeanne are fortunate to be in that type of relationship -- enjoy it, as I know you do. wink

We are blessed    Posted: September 6, 2005 Reply with quote

Yes Gary Raeanne and I are blessed to have a marriage of sacred union. Our relationship has maintained and thrived through many vicissitudes and glories. We are totally committed to each other and we laugh at present and past in equal measure. luv

Hope for relationships    Posted: May 9, 2006 Reply with quote

What a beautiful "story", so inspiring! It gives hope to those who are in a relationship that is stagnating. To all those out there in such relationships - take a lesson from this, Sacred Sex is definately THE WAY to the luv
and it is never too late!

CreativeFem

Hope for relationships    Posted: May 18, 2006 Reply with quote

All relationships, just as life in general, go through ups and downs. We have found that constancy in love expression , no matter what is happening in our experience, keeps the fire of eros alive and ready to burn bright and strong . So many times when the details of living require a "banking of the erotic fire" it is expressions of love and affection in those times which keeps that fire alive and growing Surprise, surprise Too often the lack of love expressions outside of sex put out the fire of eros and sex then loses its luster. Sad Constancy in love expressions at all times is the key for Raeanne and me having each sexual connection connect us more intimately. Deep intimacy is the fruit of sacred sex and creates an ever ascending symphony of union for us Very Happy
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Experience Sharing - Open Forum EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Moderator Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: