Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Early Sacred Sex Societies
Sex in the Cradle: In the beginning....
Go to Page Previous  1, 2
GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Sacred Sex Tradition
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
russ
Active User

Re: value of lilith    Posted: May 5, 2006 Reply with quote

Gary,
I am thrilled that my comments reach your core ! I speak ONLY from my Direct Personal Experience. We are overwhelmed with information and tend to equate "knowledge about" with KNOWING . Knowledge can only inform us, it cannot transform us . Transformation has nothing to do with intellect and everything to do with INTELLIGENCE . Transformation will bring one to new understandings and expressions of Being and may take on THE APPEARANCE of Intellectuality, Intellectualism will never transform us and lead us to new understandings and expressions of Being .
The truly wonderful aspect of Sacred Sexuality is that we don't need to understand or know how it works intellectually , in fact it works best when we simply DO IT and do not try to figure it out at all Very Happy In doing it, we gain Direct Personal Experience of it and there is quite simply no substitute for this. It doesn't matter in the least if everyone is saying how wonderful it is , if we do not do it ourselves and gain our own experience of it wonderfulness , it does us absolutely no good at all . luv Remember : If it ain't any fun , it's a waste of time! Shock
In Pleasure, Ecstacy, and Bliss wink
Russ

Re: value of lilith    Posted: May 6, 2006 Reply with quote

Yes, you're absolutely right, Russ -- experience is what transforms, not intellectual knowledge alone. I should have been more clear, but that's what I meant when I said:

GaryJoseph said:
The key to shifting the rationale is to enlighten the intellect.

'Enlightenment' is experiential, not intellectual, though intellectual knowledge is valuable in erasing doubts about one's experience, especially when that experience is so new & transformative. One may question whether it's true or not.

So, both experience and knowledge have their place.

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> Sacred Sex Tradition EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 2 of 2
Go to Page Previous  1, 2
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Moderator Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: