Site Menu
Forum HomePage
  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in   
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberListMemberList   UserGroupsUserGroups    
 My ProfileMy Profile   My FavoritesMy Favorites   My MessagesMy Messages 

Am I the only virgin on this site?

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> General Open Forum
EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
 Search this Page: Press Ctrl+f to find any term or phrase on this page (Cmd+f for Mac).
Luridan
New Contributor

Am I the only virgin on this site?    Posted: July 10, 2005 Reply with quote

Blue blush heh heh, ummm, just curious... but am I the only virgin on this site?
I am probably the youngest too right: 17 (ok, I said my age so I wouldn't seem that pathetic Mr Green ). So, If I start saying stupid things about sex elsewhere on this site, don't hold it against me because I have no idea what I'm talking about! Eye Roll Great site by the way. I hope it gets finished soon.

-Luridan
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

Lucky Virgin    Posted: July 10, 2005 Reply with quote

Luridan, you don't know how lucky you are to be learning sacred sex as a 17 year old virgin. I WISH I knew sacred sex at your age, and as a virgin. Most of us have to UN-learn all the mistaken notions we have about sex these days. You won't have to worry about that. Find a nice guy and tell him you won't have sex with him unless he learns how to do it right.

BTW, in sacred sex, 'virginity' has a different meaning than we commonly give it. It is not a physical purity, but rather a spiritual one. In sacred sex, every sexual encounter is pure & sacred, leaving you 'virgin' -- spiritually pure. (I'll discuss this in the Life Cycle Forum -- I hope you'll post often there.) So, you're in a great position to be as pure as a virgin your whole life. Lucky you.

And don't be shy about posting on the site because you're not 'experienced'. Sometimes the most insightful ideas come from minds that haven't been trained in the wrong way of doing things...like having sex. (Of course, you can always go to your Profile and write yourself a disclaimer signature like, "hey, I'm a 17-yr old virgin, what do you expect?!" -- that will appear at the bottom of all your posts. das funny! )

Posted: July 11, 2005 Reply with quote

Quote:
Find a nice guy

Shock OH MY GOD! You thought I was a girl... d'uh!
Exuse me while I go do something --> Brick wall Hardy-har
Was it my screen name or something? Maybe I should use my real name...oh
wait, that can be a girls name too... Eye Roll

Thanks for the support anyways!

<EDIT>

Just checked the other post I made, where I said something about having children. I just said that because it sounds alot better than "impregnate" Very Happy . I guess I am also too used to poeple just knowing I am a guy.

@Gary,
Have you considered putting a gender option along with the location thing?
Gary Joseph
SSS Founder

ooops    Posted: July 12, 2005 Reply with quote

Silenced uhhhh...please excuse me while I extricate my foot from my mouth. Blue blush

I guess it was a combination of the 'V' word and the 'C' word ('children'). Most guys, especially teens nowadays, don't talk that way. I sincerely apologize for the error; I shouldn't be making assumptions. It just shows how our culture trains us only to hold women to the standard of virginity, while it's supposedly a non-issue for men -- unfair double-standard.

Now that I know a little more who I'm talking to, let me say:

"Luridan, you're a credit to our gender." Niiice!

There aren't many teenage guys today interested in sacred sex. It's great that you're already aware that there's more to sex than '3 seconds and done'. I re-read my post, and everything else I said still stands, except I'll change my dating advice:

Find a nice girl, and when the time comes in your relationship to sexually consummate it, tell her you want it to be special, and that you want to have sacred sex, not just any old sex. Introduce her to the website and tell her that's what you want to share with her. She will love you to the end of the world for respecting and honoring her body. I also suggest you don't rush it -- better to do it when the time is right and have that memory for the rest of your life, than to rush into it and afterwards wish you had waited.

Luridan said:
Have you considered putting a gender option along with the location thing?

Good idea; I'll look into it. In the meantime, you can go to your Profile and pick a male Avatar to display with your name on all your posts.

virgin avatars    Posted: July 13, 2005 Reply with quote

I see you took my advice about the avatar -- nice...though some of those anime ones look kind of androgynous.

Hardy-har

virgin sacred sex    Posted: July 14, 2005 Reply with quote

Wow, I was surprised to learn that you were a guy too. I guess we're all stuck in stereotypes.

I'm not a virgin, but sometimes I feel like a virgin with sacred sex -- it's all so new; I feel like I'm doing it for the first time all over again. Angel

Is that common?

virgin sacred sex    Posted: July 14, 2005 Reply with quote

Yes -- it's a combination of the newness of it and how sacred it makes you feel.

That creates a 'virgin' experience.

Re: Am I the only virgin on this site?    Posted: August 4, 2005 Reply with quote

Hey Luridan! there is a saying: a person can make the same mistakes for years and call it experience. Don't worry about " saying stupid things about sex" or being pathetic because you are a virgin. You can learn much here and contribute more probably because of your youth. I look forward to seeing your posts for a picture into an inquiring young man's mind whose search has led him here. Personally, I don't think there are any stupid questions to be asked or statements to be made about sacred sex so you needn't apologise for your youth.

Re: virgin sacred sex    Posted: August 4, 2005 Reply with quote

newsacredsexy said:
I'm not a virgin, but sometimes I feel like a virgin with sacred sex -- it's all so new; I feel like I'm doing it for the first time all over again. Angel

Is that common?

I think we need a new definition of virginity one that focuses on purity of heart and mind rather than physical technicalities.

virgins    Posted: August 4, 2005 Reply with quote

Bravo, Russ...on both counts.

Re a new definition of virginity, we'll be exploring exactly that in the Virginity Forum. In fact, that definition isn't so 'new' as many think; there was a time when it was commonly viewed that way.

Virgin sacred sex    Posted: September 10, 2005 Reply with quote

[ MODERATOR'S NOTE:: Some posts to this Topic have been moved to the Virgin Sacred Sex Forum, due to their relevance there. ]

Re: Lucky Virgin    Posted: January 25, 2011 Reply with quote

Gary Joseph said:
Luridan, you don't know how lucky you are to be learning sacred sex as a 17 year old virgin. I WISH I knew sacred sex at your age, and as a virgin. Most of us have to UN-learn all the mistaken notions we have about sex these days. You won't have to worry about that. Find a nice guy and tell him you won't have sex with him unless he learns how to do it right.

BTW, in sacred sex, 'virginity' has a different meaning than we commonly give it. It is not a physical purity, but rather a spiritual one. In sacred sex, every sexual encounter is pure & sacred, leaving you 'virgin' -- spiritually pure. (I'll discuss this in the Life Cycle Forum -- I hope you'll post often there.) So, you're in a great position to be as pure as a virgin your whole life. Lucky you.

And don't be shy about posting on the site because you're not 'experienced'. Sometimes the most insightful ideas come from minds that haven't been trained in the wrong way of doing things...like having sex. (Of course, you can always go to your Profile and write yourself a disclaimer signature like, "hey, I'm a 17-yr old virgin, what do you expect?!" -- that will appear at the bottom of all your posts. das funny! )

I was a virgin until my early 30s, so no harm, no foul Smile

GO TO: Forum HomePage >> General Open Forum EZ-Print View  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Topic is locked: you can view, but cannot post.  SSS Founder Gary Joseph is away.<br><br>Forum is locked: you can view, but cannot post.
Page 1 of 1
Email me when someone posts here
Add To Favorites

FORUM MENU:  
All times are US/Can Pacific Standard Time
SITE MENU:
Forum Moderators: Gary Joseph, Moderator Team
(contact for questions & to report abuse)

Home            What's New            Get Involved            Legal/Medical/Privacy            Posting Rules            Help            About            Contact

NEW!
Live snapshot of recent visitors:

The Society for Sacred Sexuality welcomes your Donations.
© 2004-present, Society for Sacred Sexuality - all rights reserved worldwide.
No material from this site may be copied or used without the owner's express permission.
Site Issues: